Thursday, September 25, 2008

MOVE ON


I have been weeping for so long
expecting that one day you will come along
..that you will wipe my falling tears
.. and kiss away my greatest fears
I was staring as you hold her hand
..and murmured, "now I understand"
I was looking as you gaze in her eyes
..how I wish my feelings would be as cold as ice..
In your eyes I can see affection
.. the way you give her your full attention
In your smile I can see true merriment
For you, she might be the reason of your existence
Now I'm completely letting go
Thanks for the distress you've bestowed
Thanks for the restored friendship..
that would be enough to lessen my hardship
It might be uneasy for me to forget
But one day I will look deeply into your eyes and whisper,
"AT LAST! I HAVE MOVED FROM MY PAST.."
i made this last september 2, 2006.. whew!! it has been 2years ago.. haha..
it feels so nice to look back to the stressful things you've been through and realize how grateful you are enjoying your present condition.. hehe.. that is being surrounded with people you love and who cares for you.. now is the day that i can say "AT LAST! I HAVE MOVED FROM MY PAST!!".. i can't tell it while staring deeply into his eyes though because I haven't seen him lately.. haha..

1 comment:

EXODUSKNIGHT said...

parang bumabalik xa... nawala na yung ka-holding hands nya eh... hehe.. hmmmmmmmmmmmm.. alam na!!! haha...