Thursday, September 25, 2008

NEGATIVE

I'm dead before it started
I'm doomed for so many years
All the tears were frozen
And my blood is now stagnant
You killed me with your silence
You tortured me with your presence
I was alone and left with nothing
And yet, why do I keep on holding?
Now that I'm back in reality
How I wish to be alive
But is there anyway for me to escape..
From the past that printed my epitaph?
Save me from this grave
I'm afraid in this darkness
The squall is hurting me too much
And the pit is waiting for me to come back
You brought me into your paradise
Full of pretending and lies
Now that I am captivated by you
You'll just turn your back off me and walk away.
this is one of the so many poems i made when i was broken.. this is for the "one" of my fantasy, i know that i can never be with him in reality though.. but everything's alright now.. i'm over it.. c",)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hye...i'm honey...nice to read ur blog....i love read ur poem....i'm new here...know nothing about it....hahaha..but after read yours...i know a little bit...

honey a.k.a hani..

EXODUSKNIGHT said...

hi "hani".. thanks for your comment.. it's nice to know that u appreciate it.. do u have a blog?.. it would be my pleasure to read it as well..

Princess said...

love your poem. it's kinda negative, but really good!
ur good at this