Thursday, September 25, 2008

WORLDS APART


When I was wounded i looked up to You
You showed me Your nail-pierced hand
Then I know that You've suffered more than I do
This broken life of mine will You please mend?

You have witnessed every tears that I have shed
..every pain that I have felt
You saw me during my emptiness
..You've taken me out of the darkness

I want to start a new life with You
..a life that is holy and acceptable to You
Now that I am back in Your presence
..please let me not depart from You again

Now I am certain..
You live within my heart
You dwell in the deepest depth of my soul
You abide in the highest height of my dreams
It is only You that I need to sustain me

I sinned when I was hurt
I've been cold when I was broken
But by Your LOVE.. what I used to be
and what I would become ..
are now WORLDS APART..

No comments: