Sunday, May 31, 2009

SOMEDAY

I've never seen his face
I've never heard his voice
But I know he's out there waiting for me
I've never felt his touch or tasted his kiss
But my heart will know the moment we meet
Might be tomorrow
Might be today
I don't know the time
I don't know the place
I've seen all the looks
I've heard all the lines
I know what most guys are about
I'll know the truth when I look in his eyes
And I know there won't be any doubt
I'm not in a hurry
There's lots of time
But I keep his picture
At the back of my mind
I'm not looking for a prince
To come and rescue me
I don't believe in fairytales
But I believe---

Someday, somewhere
Someone will be there
To love me and share
The rest of my life
Won't look behind me
Let destiny guide me
I know that he'll find me
Somewhere, someday

1 comment:

kaebeeghunmoe said...

hmmmmmm... cno kea yan?.. bka nmn dumating na, ayw m lang tignan....